The best leaders have the ability to share their vision with passion and commitment, giving their people a purpose, a challenge they are willing to embrace and carry on to achieve amazing results.
This activity-based training program will empower you as a leader in bringing out the best in yourself and others by exploring the most critical leadership success factors of strong leadership that will help you bring your people together, motivate, energize, and inspire them to their full potential to achieve extraordinary things.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of a true leader.
- Clearly understand the difference between roles managers and roles leaders.
- List the three main essential roles of a leader.
- Understand what motivates people and explain the 4motive motivational model.
- Identify what employees want from a leader.
- Understand different perspectives and what defines a true leader.
- Find out their preferred leadership style.
- Balance team, task, and individual functions.
- Identify what it takes to role model strong leadership.
- List the leadership critical success factors.
All people managers, anyone in a leadership position.
Module 1: What Leaders Do
- As a leader, what is your job?
- Management vs Leadership
- The three essential roles of a leader
- People motivation
Module 2: What Leaders Know
- What do employees want from their leader?
- Catch them doing something right!
- What defines a leader?
- Leadership and perspectives
Module 3: What Are Leaders Like
- Find out your leadership style
- Balance team, task, and individual functions
- Role model strong leadership
- The leadership critical success factors
When you’re ready to get to the next level,
reach out to me and we can discuss a training success path.
See below for contact information or use the Message Me form to get in touch.
+1 (561) 577-1979
100 S. Belcher Rd. Unit 5352
Clearwater FL 33758