Conflict is inevitable. Everyone has had conflicts and will probably have them in the future. This training program presents tools and techniques so participants can more confidently deal with workplace conflict. The program explores the definition of conflict and presents how conflict situations can have positive outcomes. Participants will practice a conflict resolution process to successfully handle workplace conflict and will learn common tactics, counter tactics, and games used in conflict resolutions.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Learn, practice and follow a process of resolving conflict.
- Become more confident in handling interpersonal and common workplace conflict situations.
- Find out their own preferred style of resolving conflict and become aware of the different styles of resolving conflict.
- Follow a step-by-step process of successfully mediating conflict between two parties.
Business professionals who wish to enhance their communication and conflict resolution skills.
Module 1: Conflict Resolution Primer
- Is conflict good or bad?
- Potential benefits of conflict
- The costs of conflict
- Is this a conflict? Definition of workplace conflict
Module 4: The Conflict Resolution Process
- The conflict resolution process
- Skill practice activity – The conflict resolution process
- Games and conflict resolution
- Counter tactics and dealing with games
Module 2: Conflict Anatomy
- The four possible conflict outcomes
- Conflict resolution styles
- Find out your preferred conflict resolution style – Self assessment
Module 5: Mediating Conflict
- What is mediation?
- Characteristics of a mediator
- Key mediation tips
- The four steps of mediation
Module 3: The Language of Conflict Resolution
- The importance of using the right language when resolving conflict
- The six conflict resolution language fundamentals
When you’re ready to get to the next level,
reach out to me and we can discuss a training success path.
See below for contact information or use the Message Me form to get in touch.
+1 (561) 577-1979
100 S. Belcher Rd. Unit 5352
Clearwater FL 33758