This high energy program is designed to focus on the foundation communication skills: listening, asking insightful questions, and recognizing the power of non-verbal communication. Participants will learn how to build rapport using simple NLP techniques, such as pacing and leading, which can translate into positive results.
Participants will learn how to combine voice tone and body language with language that engages others. Using a four-point communications model, participant will be able to communicate their messages more clearly, confidently, and effectively.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Communicate clearly, confidently, and assertively.
- Engage better with others by listening more effectively and asking insightful questions.
- Use techniques to build better rapport with others.
- Combine tone of voice and body language with the right language to communicate the intended message more clearly.
- Use four principles to communicate with impact.
Business professionals who wish to polish their communication skills.
Module 1: How Well Do You Communicate?
- How well do you communicate?
- What makes a great communicator?
- Four basic principles of communication
Module 4: Use Active Listening
- Evaluate your listening skills
- Listening and empathy
- Active listening
- How to listen better
Module 2: Use Engaging Language
- Focus on behavior, not personality
- Be specific
- “I” messages and owning your language
Module 5: Use Non-Verbal Communication and Build Rapport
- Importance of rapport
- Matching non-verbal communication
- Importance of body language
Module 3: Use the Power of Questions
- Controlling a conversation
- Different types of questions
- The questioning funnel
When you’re ready to get to the next level,
reach out to me and we can discuss a training success path.
See below for contact information or use the Message Me form to get in touch.
+1 (561) 577-1979
100 S. Belcher Rd. Unit 5352
Clearwater, FL 33758