No matter if you are the boss or just a foot soldier, change affects everyone. In dealing with change, people must address their own thoughts, feelings, and behaviors first to be able to go through a change.
There are loads of books and training programs addressing organizational change. This training program focuses on what it actually feels like during a workplace change or a personal change. It provides you with a logical framework to assist you in gaining perspective on the change situation you are facing and its impact, and helping you develop insight that will guide you through the transition.
The goal of this program is to help you take responsibility for how you react and respond to change by giving you a set of tools and techniques of self-awareness and assessment to light up the curves and sometimes bumpy ride on your road to change.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Clearly understand how it feels during a change situation.
- Understand and follow a six-step process to help you take responsibility for how you react and respond to change.
Individuals at all levels who wish to learn and follow a logical process in order to deal effectively with personal change.
Introduction to Change
- The five key principles of change
- Readiness for change – Self-assessment questionnaire
- The change curve
- The link between change and memory
Part 3: Integration
- Step 5 – Recognizing the benefits of the change
- Changes you survived – Activity
- Step 6 – Experiencing integration after the change
- Change analogy – The flying trapeze
Part 1: Loss and Doubt
- Step 1 – Loss to safety
- Choices model and the burning platform
- Step 2 – Doubt to reality
- The six basic questions
Part 2: Discovery
- Step 3 – Discomfort to motivation
- Self reframing
- Step 4 – Discovery to perspective
- Force field analysis
When you’re ready to get to the next level,
reach out to me and we can discuss a training success path.
See below for contact information or use the Message Me form to get in touch.
+1 (561) 577-1979
100 S. Belcher Rd. Unit 5352
Clearwater FL 33758