A highly engaging training program packed with a plethora of fun activities and games focusing on the key characteristics of high performing teams. The high-energy training program will help you equip members of a team with the essential skill set and mindset to be a professional team player in a high performing team in which every individual takes responsibility to be productive, proactive, and reliable.
The training program will help you create a more professional, dynamic, and effective work team that enjoys the work environment and consistently achieves more.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the key advantages of high performing teams and why companies are firm supporters of the team model.
- List the ten characteristics of high performing teams.
- Identify the attitude, skills, and knowledge of the perfect team member.
- Explain the ten characteristics of high performing team members.
Teams and work groups aiming for a more dynamic and effective work environment.
Module 1: Introduction to Teamwork
- Why do companies have teams?
- Defining a team
- Are we all pointing in the same direction?
- Common team goals
Module 2: Characteristics of High Performing Teams
- The ten characteristics of high performing teams
- “The Kelly Affair” – Team communication activity
- The three components of trust – Trust exercise
- Crossing the line together – Cooperative relationships activity
Module 3: High Performing Team Members
- The nine team roles
- Find out your team role – Self assessment
- The perfect team member - Activity
- The ten characteristics of high performing team members
When you’re ready to get to the next level,
reach out to me and we can discuss a training success path.
See below for contact information or use the Message Me form to get in touch.
+1 (561) 577-1979
100 S. Belcher Rd. Unit 5352
Clearwater, FL 33758