Getting To The Next Level® Consulting Services
I solves problems! Whatever the endeavour, project, business issue or roadblock, I can help you. With my diverse and extensive experience, combined with a proven track record, I am the E and the X in Execution. The E representing the ability to make hard decisions in a timely manner and move forward with confidence and intent. The X representing the ability to know the one most important thing to take action on at any given time.
Business analysis is a major function of what I do for the clients I coaches, and I can do it for your company as well. You will be provided the in-depth review of your entire business and the careful analysis that is required for strategic planning of the coming months, quarters, or years. Each major area of your business will be scrutinized and an analysis formulated and presented in any number of formats including SWOT and Pyramid.
Sometimes companies with plenty of great people on staff find a need for outside resources to complete a commitment or enhance their existing talent for a particular project. I can be retained for the purpose of running an entire project, system turn-up, or campaign, or I can supplement your existing team with the needed skills.
I am a process control master and very experienced in systems migration. My main focus is on the service delivery workflows and systems. Over the years I have developed the Agile Service Delivery method and I am working on the book “Agile Service Delivery - The Ultimate Secret For Making Work Flow“. I have helped IT Service providers all over the world transition to Agile Service Delivery and I can do the same for your company.
I believes in training the trainer. If your team members need to learn how to run a successful and profitable project or how to come up to speed on a new technology, I can train them. From project planning to project completion and retrospective, I can provide guidance and accountability while training your people on how to create the same success in future projects.
Success is inevitable when disciplined people engage in disciplined thought and take disciplined action. You can rely on my discipline to guide you to success and get you and your business to the next level.
Key Skills and Core Competencies
- Business Analysis required for effective strategic planning.
- Business Strategy and Roadmap Development programs that are your blueprint for success.
- Fractional COO services when you need executive level guidance, public presence, or representation for your company, but can’t afford to staff a full-time C-level executive.
- Crisis Management in extreme circumstances.
- Project Management for any type of project inside your company or for your client, such as Solution Turn-up or New Product Training.
I provides consulting services only under Retainer and an Engagement Agreement. The purpose of a Retainer fee is to ensure payment for future services or work to be rendered. The purpose of an Engagement Agreement is to clarify a mutually agreed upon scope and goals for the Engagement. It is recommended and expected that the Retainer and Engagement Agreement be supplemented by a non-disclosure where and when appropriate and required.
- Consulting or Engagement cannot commence without a Retainer and Engagement Agreement in place.
- All time for Consulting Engagements and Projects are tracked in fifteen minute increments and billed in one hour increments.
Fractional COO Role
- For special circumstances and projects such as Company Turnaround, Post Merger Consolidation, or Acquisition, I may be engaged as a Fractional COO for your company.
- The Fractional COO program is a fraction of the normal working hours of a full-time position and typically for a limited term of six to eighteen months.
- It is designed to provide access to top-level experience and guidance that will provide the results desired.